Welcome to Central Pennsylvania FSC
Proud Host of the
2017 Eastern Sectional Synchronized
Make the Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club your home for lots of great skating benefits, fun and friendship! We always welcome new members into our skating family!
New and renewal members may apply for membership at http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=159
See our membership page for membership descriptions and benefits!
New member applications are accepted at any time without any late fee.
'SNOWPLOW SAM' has been added as a level under Learn to Skate category.
The CPFSC online apparel store is ready!
Full members are eligible for a credit of up to $15 for club logo & embroidery on new purchase (1 credit per member). To use the promo code, enter "CPFSC15OFF" in the Club Discount box below the order summary. You will have to create an account to view items.
- Club Season Kick-Off September 26th. 7-8:30pm
- TPE Pizza Party Provided by CPFSC
- Winter Wonderland Show December 17th
- Eastern Synchronized Skating Sectional Championships January 26-28, 2017
- Reflections Synchro Invitational February 19-20, 2017
- Teacher Appreciation Show (date to follow)
US. Figure Skating SafeSport Program
U.S. Figure Skating strives to provide a safe environment for its members that is free of abuse and harassment. The association will not tolerate or condone any form of harassment or abuse of any of its members including athletes, coaches, officials, directors, employees, parents, volunteers or any other persons while they are participating in or preparing for a figure skating activity or event conducted under the auspices of U.S. Figure Skating. All forms of abuse and harassment are unacceptable and in direct conflict with U.S. Figure Skating rules.
The U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program addresses the following types of abuse, harassment and misconduct:
- Sexual abuse and misconduct
- Physical abuse and misconduct
- Emotional abuse and misconduct
- Bullying, threats and harassment
- Willfully tolerating misconduct
All CPFSC Members are asked to complete any and all relevant Code of Conduct forms and return them to the club's SafeSport Chairperson, Dr. Mary Consevage. Forms may be given to any board member or placed into the club mailbox located at Twin Ponds East.
- Club Board Member Agreement Form CPFSC.pdf
- Coach Code of Conduct - CPFSC.pdf
- Parent Code of Conduct.pdf
- Skater Code of Conduct.pdf
| AM EAST
Monday – Friday
6:30 – 8:30 am
| AM WEST
Monday & Tuesday 6:00 - 7:30 am
2:30 – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
3:00 – 4:15 pm, Ice cut 4:15 – 4:30 pm, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
6:15 – 9:15 am
2:45 – 5:00 pm
CPFSC Discounted Freestyle Tickets
- as a reminder, CPFSC members are able to puchase sheets of 10 freestyle stickers for only $85 (a savings of $25 over ten weeks). Contact CPFSC Coaches (Janice Reinke or Amy Henderson) or CPFSC Board Members Anthea Tallman at email@example.com or Lori Tully firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your freestyle stickers.